Family owned- state of the art, it’s always been our way.
1959– Mary Fazio opens her first Pizza Shack and Nick and Eileen Kenwood open Maico of Santa Rosa on 4th St. in downtown Santa Rosa.
1962– Maico of Santa Rosa becomes N.R. Kenwood Hearing Aid Service. Nick and Eileen serve the hard of hearing with excellence for over 2 decades.
1981– The 49ers win their first super bowl and Audiologists Bill and Christine Diles purchase N.R. Kenwood, move to a new location across from Memorial Hospital on Montgomery Drive and change the name to Kenwood Hearing Center.
1992– Kenwood Hearing Center moves to its current location at McDonald’s Mission Plaza on the corner of Hwy. 12 and Mission Blvd. in Santa Rosa.
1998– Audiologist extraordinaire, Dr. Dan Auble joins the practice.
2002– Kenwood Hearing Center embarks on a project that would change the lives of those who struggle with hearing for years to come. Hearing loops become a major focus for the company resulting in the installation of loops in 3,000 homes and dozens of public venues. (for more information on looping visit hearingloops)
2006– Kenwood Hearing Centers expands to a new location on the east side of Petaluma.
2007– Kenwood Hearing Centers expands to a new location on Guerneville Rd. in west Santa Rosa.
2010– Talented hearing aid dispenser, Adam Jasa brings his considerable skills to the team.
2012– Bill and Christine’s son Will becomes general manager of all Kenwood Hearing Centers locations.
2013– Hearing aid dispenser Chalon Leonard brings her energy and enthusiasm to the team.
2015– Kenwood Hearing Centers expands to a new location in Fairfield.
2016– Kenwood Hearing Centers expands to a new location in Oakmont.